Nuday Games is looking for an experienced Unity developer to join us full time at our offices in Stockholm, Sweden.
You will take part in designing, developing and launching new games and features to a global audience. You and your sharp and dedicated teammates at Nuday Games will initially focus on the Rock Science mobile game. Together we’ll grow to become the world’s leading target group oriented game studio.
At Nuday Games, we value cultural diversity, curiosity and talent. We're big proponents of Agile and Lean ways of working, meaning that experimentation and learning are part of our core. We also value self-organisation. Here you'll have the freedom—and the responsibility—to take decisions around your own work. Our game development team is cross-competence. You'll work directly with a backend developer, an art director, a game designer, a sound designer and a producer.
Nuday delivers games to passionate fans around the world. Nuday’s first title is Rock Science, the rock game of the century, which has been released in physical and digital formats in English, Swedish, German and Finnish. Nuday is initially focused on Rock Science but is growing to become the world’s leading target group oriented game studio. Nuday was founded in 2010 with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
• Work closely with the team to deliver high quality mobile games.
• Design and build mobile games using Unity from scratch, primarily targeting iOS and Android.
• Maintain and improve the existing codebase.
• Set the standard for how we develop and maintain Unity projects as the company grows.
• 1+ years of professional Unity experience working with C# in a team
• 5+ years professional programming experience
• Fluent in English
• Experience and interest in UI development and animation (e.g. with the new Unity UI System)
• Experience working with Unity on mobile platforms
• Experience working with version control (preferably git)
• Love of music and games
• Experience with native Android development
• Experience with native iOS development
• Knowledge of working with the Unity asset pipeline (import, formats, etc.)
• Functional programming experience
• Experience working in an Agile team
113 57 Stockholm